SMTT aim to be among the global industry leaders in the OEM & EMS industry. Our continuous investment in manufacturing facilities, relentless drive for operation excellence, lean manufacturing philosophy and technical development helps us to provide customers with cost optimization and innovative solutions.
1. All equipped with robotic arms and conveyor system for greater process stability.
2. Using dehumidifiers for material preheating to ensure the raw material properties are not deviated through hydrolysis.
3. All new hybrid machines for process stability.
4. Individual hopper for every machine with material suction, to prevent foreign material mix within the hopper
5. Can handle most of the plastic resin materials e.g. ABS, PC / ABS, TPU, HDPE, LDPE, PA6, PBT, PC, PET, PMMA, POM, PP, PS, TPE, etc
IN-HOUSE SECONDARY PROCESS SERVICES :
i) Conveyer line with 3 ovens
ii) Silk screening process
iii) Tampo / Pad printing
iv) Ultrasonic Welding
v) Cold / Heat stick
i) Cut, Strip & Crimp
ii) Over Mold
iii) Insulation-Displacement Contact (IDC)
iv) Wire Harness Assembly
i) Fully Auto Cut, Strip & Crimp Machine
ii) Fully Auto Cut and Strip Machine
iii) IDC Machine
iv) Semi Auto Crimp Machine
v) Over Mole Machine